Future Continuous Tense
English Grammar Index
Future Continuous Tense :
This tense is used to indicate the completion of an action before a given time in the future.
General Form :
Subject + shall / will + be + verb + ing
1. He will be travelling all the morning tomorrow.
2. My father will be reading the newspaper at 8 a.m. tomorrow.
3. We will be practising the game during this week.
4. We will be having a geography lesson next period.
5. My brother will be playing with his friends from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. tomorrow.
6. I shall be sitting in the train tomorrow at this time.
The presence of the following Keywords in a sentence indicates the existence of This Tense in that sentence.
By this time tomorrow
by this time next week
by this month next year
At this time tomorrow
During July and August
By 3 O’clock tomorrow
From Future Continuous Tense to HOME PAGE