Oxymorons : Health
Here is the largest collection of the Oxymorons related to ~ Health ~.
Conscious Sedation (Hospital term)
Dead Like Me (TV Show)
Dying is a part of Life
Healthy City Environment
Irregularly Irregular Rhythm (Health Term)
Non-Toxic Bug Spray
Rural Metro (Ambulance service)
Snow White Tan (Ziggy Stardust, David Bowie)
| Oxymoronic Quotes and Sayings: Health (12)|
From Health to HOME PAGE
- A hospital is no place to be sick. - Samuel Goldwyn
- A little pain never hurt anyone.
- Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined. - Samuel Goldwyn
- He lived his life to the end.
- Hypochondria is the one disease I have not got.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
- If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Often it is fatal to live too long. - Racine
- Rehab is for quitters!
- The first condition of immortality is death. - Stanislaw Lec
- The scene is dull. Tell him to put more life into his dying. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Who is the oldest inhabitant of this village? 'We haven't got one; we had one, but he died three weeks ago'.