English Grammar Index AnswerFrom Homophones to HOME PAGE
Fill in the blanks with appropriate Homophones.
- V.O.C. played a vital __________. (role / roll) in the freedom struggle.
- Her __________ (gate / gait) is very graceful.
- This Medicine will __________ (lessen / lesson) your pain.
- Protect your __________ (feat / feet) against heat.
- He is selling __________ (meet / meat) in the market.
- We want __________ (piece / peace) in the world.
- This ointment will __________ (heel / heal) your wound.
- Bring me a __________. (pail / pale)
- You must keep out of very __________. (site / sight)
- The __________ (ceiling / sealing) of the room is beautifully decorated.
- The judge released the man on __________. (bail / bale)
- He has the __________ (sole / soul) agency for the product.
- Give me a __________ (peace / piece) at chalk.
- The girl sang __________ (quite / quiet) well.
- The pain was more than he could __________. (bare / bear)
- The hunter __________ (caste / cast) a net to catch the bird.
- My brother is a __________ (minor / miner) and he cannot vote.
- He is wrong to __________ (steel / steal) the things of others.
- Apply oil on the __________. (hair / hare)
- The computer is a labour saving __________. (device / devise)
- How much is the __________ (fair / fare) to Mumbai?
- He has applied for a __________. (loan / lone)
- When did he __________ (write / right) an essay?
- King came to __________ (no / know) about his people.
- Write __________ (town / down) important points.
- The __________ (mantle / mantel) of power fell on his head at a very early stage.
- His __________ (official / officious) behaviour irritates everyone.
- The sheiks lead a __________ (luxuriant / luxurious) life.