Identify The Kinds of Sentences.
Identify The Kinds of Sentences as Exclamatory, Imperative, Assertive or Interrogative Sentences : QUESTION PAGE
From Identify The Kinds of Sentences. to HOME PAGE
- Go there.
- Do you have a pen?
- Mohan planned a tony.
- How gracefully he played!
- What is your aim in life?
- Be quite.
- My father started a business.
- Ah! I have got the first prize.
- Ravi is a good boy.
- Do your duty.
- Where do you live?
- What a beautiful plate this is!
- Stop the car.
- What day is today?
- What a lucky man he is!
- The Police arrested the thief.
- The teacher teaches well.
- Take these books.
- Where is your school?
- Oh! I missed the bus.
- What is your pet animal?
- Pakistan is our neighboring country.
- Throw the ball.
- What a tasty food!
- What is your optional subject?
- Alas! The sun is very hot to go out!
- Kalpana Roy is a brilliant girl.
- Remove your shoes.