A List of Proverbs
This is A List of Proverbs beginning with O. Use a proverb from This List wisely in your writings and speech and make yourself brief.
• Oaks fall when reeds stand.
• Of one ill come many.
• Of two evils choose the less.
• Old age is a heavy burden.
• Old birds are not caught with chaff.
• Old wounds soon bleed.
• On a long journey even a straw is heavy.
• One can live on a little, but not on nothing.
• One cannot die twice.
• One fool makes many.
• One good turn deserves another.
• One may lead a horse to water, but twenty cannot make him drink.
• One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
• One may sooner fall than rise.
• One swallow does not make a summer.
• One today is worth two tomorrows.
• Other fish to fry.
• Out of debt, out of danger.
• Out of sight, out of mind.
• Out of the frying pan into the fire.
From A List of Proverbs to HOME PAGE