English Grammar Index
Phrasal Verbs are that consist of two or three parts – an ordinary verb and another word or words like IN, FOR or OFF. They are very common in English.
Here are some examples.
From Phrasal Verbs to HOME PAGE
- I asked him to get out of the room.
- I backed on the principal of the college.
- I can’t put up with such a noisy class.
- I don’t agree with you.
- I don’t like to get up late.
- I gave away all the money I had.
- I have run out of stationery in my office.
- I look on writing another novel.
- I made up my mind to marry Madhavi.
- I want to get on with your work.
- I want you to get on with your work.
- It is very easy to take her in.
- Look after your parents in their old age.
- Madhavi requested me to ask for her brother.
- Madhavi takes after her mother.
- Milk is running over with water.
- My mother looked after me well.
- Myanmar sets out road map to democracy.