English Grammar Index AnswerFrom Phrase Prepositions to HOME PAGE
Fill in the blanks choosing the right phrase prepositions from the list given in brackets.
(according to, at the back of, because of, by dint of, in accordance with, in course of, in favour of, in front of, in line with, in memory of, in order to, in spite of, owing to, with a view to)
- __________ being short, Sachin could reach the ball.
- My house is __________ park.
- He has passed __________ hard work.
- __________ his illness, he could not attend the party.
- __________ getting more marks, he worked hard.
- My house is __________ his house.
- He is speaking __________ his lover.
- One could see a number of fans __________ his house.
- __________ the Bible. God created the world.
- __________ heavy rain, I don’t go out.
- Act __________ your friend’s wishes.
- __________ time, he will become rich.
- __________ hard work, he failed.
- He went to Mumbai __________ get a job.
- __________ the Bible, God created the world in six days.