Transformation of Sentences
English Grammar IndexTransformation of Sentences :
From Transformation of Sentences to HOME PAGE
- Unless you have rest, you will feel tired.
You have rest or and you will not feel tired.
- Because of coming late, he was warned.
Because he came late, he was warned.
- They heard the over bell and at once they rushed out.
Hearing the over bell, they rushed out.
- Playing well, the boy was appreciated.
The boy played well and he was appreciated.
- On account of his intelligence, he passed all the tests.
Since he was intelligent, he passed all the tests.
- When he arrived, the people gave him warm welcome.
On his arrival, the people gave him warm welcome.
- He is too poor to pay the fees.
He is so poor that he cannot pay the fees.
- After studying well, he wrote his test.
He studied well and he wrote the test.
- He is weak, but he attends office.
In spite of his being weak, he attends the office.
- On doing his work, he went to play cricket.
He did his work and he went to play cricket.
- In spite of good health, he did not run fast.
Though he was in good health, he did not run fast.
- Though she studied well, she could not get the first mark.
In spite of studying well, she could not get the first mark.
- In the event of your working patiently, your owner will reward you.
If you work patiently, your owner will reward you.
- In case of our playing skilfully, we shall score it.
If we play skill fully, we shall score it.
- Kannan was intelligent and so he got first class.
Being intelligent, he got first class.