Business Dictionary :
Unaccounted For, Unanimous, Unaudited, Unauthorized, Unavailable and Unavoidable
Unaccounted For : adjective : lost, without any explanation
• Several thousand units are unaccounted for in the stocktaking.
Unanimous : adjective : where everyone votes in the same way
• There was a unanimous vote against the proposal.
• They reached unanimous agreement.
Unanimously : adverb : with everyone agreeing
• The proposals were adopted unanimously.
Unaudited : adjective : an account which has not been audited
• Unaudited accounts
Unauthorized : adjective : not permitted
• Unauthorized access to the company's records
• Unauthorized expenditure
• No unauthorized persons are allowed into the laboratory.
Unavailable : adjective : not available
• The following items on your order are temporarily unavailable.
Unavailability : noun : not being available
NOTE : no plural
Unavoidable : adjective : an incidence which cannot be avoided
• Planes are subject to unavoidable delays.
From Unaccounted For to HOME PAGE