Business Dictionary :
Unaccounted For, Unanimous, Unaudited, Unauthorized, Unavailable and Unavoidable
Unaccounted For : adjective : lost, without any explanation
• Several thousand units are unaccounted for in the stocktaking.
: where everyone votes in the same way
• There was a unanimous vote against the proposal.
• They reached unanimous agreement.
: with everyone agreeing
• The proposals were adopted unanimously.
: an account which has not been audited
• Unaudited accounts
: not permitted
• Unauthorized access to the company's records
• Unauthorized expenditure
• No unauthorized persons are allowed into the laboratory.
: not available
• The following items on your order are temporarily unavailable.
: not being available
: no plural
: an incidence which cannot be avoided
• Planes are subject to unavoidable delays.
From Unaccounted For to HOME PAGE