Business Dictionary :
Uncontrollable, Uncrossed Cheque,
Undated and Under
Uncontrollable : adjective : which cannot be controlled
• Uncontrollable inflation
: cheque which can be cashed anywhere
: with no date written
• He tried to cash an undated cheque.
• Undated bond = bond with no maturity date
(a) lower than or less than
• The interest rate is under 10%.
• Under half of the shareholders accepted the offer.
(b) controlled by or according to
• Under the terms of the agreement, the goods should be delivered in October.
• He is acting under rule 23 of the union constitution.
: less important than or lower than
From Uncontrollable to HOME PAGE