Business Dictionary :
Undersigned, Underspend, Understaffed,
Understand and Understate
Undersigned : noun : person who has signed a letter:
• We, the undersigned = we are the people who have signed below
: can be followed by a plural verb
: to spend less
• He has underspent his budget = he has spent less than was allowed in the budget.
: underspending - underspent
: with not enough staff to do the company's work
: to know or to see what something means
NOTE : understanding - understood
: private agreement
• To come to an understanding about the divisions of the market
• On the understanding that = on condition that or provided that
• We accept the terms of the contract on the understanding that it has to be ratified by our main board.
: to make something seem less than it really is
• The company accounts understate the real profit.
From Undersigned to HOME PAGE