Business Dictionary :
Undertake, Underutilized, Undervalued, Underweight and Underworked
Undertake : verb : to agree to do something
• To undertake an Investigation of the market
• They have undertaken not to sell into our territory
: undertaking - undertook - has undertaken
(a) business - commercial undertaking
(b) (legally binding) promise
• They have given us a written undertaking not to sell their products in competition with ours.
: not used enough
: not valued highly enough
• The properties are undervalued on the balance sheet.
• The dollar is undervalued on the foreign exchanges.
: being valued at a lower worth than should be
: below the prescribed weight
• The pack is twenty grams underweight. (The pack weighs twenty grams less than it should.)
: adjective : not given enough work to do
• The directors think our staffs are overpaid and underworked.
From Undertake to HOME PAGE