Undertake, Underutilized, Undervalued, Underweight and Underworked
• To undertake an Investigation of the market
NOTE : undertaking - undertook - has undertaken
Undertaking : noun :
(a) business - commercial undertaking
(b) (legally binding) promise
• They have given us a written undertaking not to sell their products in competition with ours.
Underutilized : adjective : not used enough
Undervalued : adjective : not valued highly enough
• The properties are undervalued on the balance sheet.
Undervaluation : noun : being valued at a lower worth than should be
Underweight : adjective : below the prescribed weight
• The pack is twenty grams underweight. (The pack weighs twenty grams less than it should.)
Underworked : adjective : not given enough work to do
• The directors think our staffs are overpaid and underworked.
Follow These Links!