Business Dictionary :
Unsocial, Unsold, Unsolicited,
Unsocial : adjective : not in favour of society
• To work unsocial hours = to work at times (i.e. in the evening or at night or during public holidays) when most people are not at work
: not sold
• Unsold items will be scrapped.
: something which has not been asked for
• An unsolicited gift
• Unsolicited testimonial = letter praising someone or a product without the writer having been asked to write it
: not stable or changing frequently
• Unstable exchange rates
: not successful
• An unsuccessful businessman
• The project was expensive and unsuccessful.
: with no success
• The company unsuccessfully tried to break into the South American market.
From Unsocial to HOME PAGE