Business Dictionary :
X and Xerox
X : Extension
Xerox : noun :
(a) trade mark for a type of photocopier
• To make a xerox copy of a letter
• We must order some more xerox paper for the copier.
• We are having a new xerox machine installed tomorrow.
(b) photocopy made with a xerox machine
• To send the other party a xerox of the contract
• We have sent xeroxes to each of the agents.
Xerox : verb : to make a photocopy with a xerox machine
• To xerox a document
• She xeroxed all the files.
From X to HOME PAGE