3. help :
verb & noun :
1. to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need : to contribute strength or means to : to render assistance to : to cooperate effectively with : to aid : to assist
2. to save : to rescue : to succor
3.to be useful or profitable to
4. the act of helping : aid or assistance : relief or succor
5. a person or thing that helps
1. He planned to help me with my work.
2. Let me help you with those packages.
3. Help me, I'm falling!
4. The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
5. Her quick mind helped her career.
6. Nothing will help my headache.
7. She certainly is a help in an emergency.
Click Here to Know Your Next Word