10 Life Changing Lessons from Dalai Lama
1. Nothing is permanent.
2. smile if you want a smile from another face.
3. judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it.
4. once a year, go some place where you have never been before.
5. sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
6. Follow the three R’s….Respect for SELF, Respect for OTHERS and Responsibility for all your actions.
7. with realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
8. The ultimate source of happiness is our mental attitude.
9. You have to start giving first and expect absolutely nothing.
10. Kindness is the key to peace and harmony in the family life.
10 Life Changing Lessons from Dalai Lama :
10 Life Changing Lessons from Dalai Lama To HOME PAGE
Idioms Index – Previous Page