3 Steps to Achieving Your Goals
According to the Chicago Consortium on School Reform (along with many other educational experts), three concepts influence whether students will persist when things get rough at school.
1. The belief that hard work can and will lead to improvement
2. Confidence that you, and people like you, belong in school and that it is a place where you can thrive
3. The belief that what you are doing is valuable and relevant to your goals
So no matter what aspect of your life you’re trying to improve, here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Learn to be kind to yourself.
2. Find a community.
3. Think about your future self.
Remember, we can change the way we visualize and attack our goals.
3 Steps to Achieving Your Goals :
3 Steps to Achieving Your Goals To HOME PAGE
Idioms Index – Previous Page