Business Dictionary :
Batch : noun :
(a) Group of items which are made at one time
• This batch of shoes has the serial number 25-02.
(b) Group of documents which are processed at the same time
• A batch of invoicesBatch processing
• Today’s batch of orders
• The accountant signed a batch of cheques.
• We deal with the orders in batches of fifty.
= system of data processing where information is collected into batches before being loaded into the computer Batch
: to put items together in groups
• To batch invoices or cheques Batch Number
: number attached to a batch
• When making a complaint always quote the batch number on the packet. From Batch to HOME PAGE