English : Cookie Pusher
By using this page on Cookie Pusher, you can increase your vocabulary faster and more easily than you may realize. You can, in fact, accomplish a tremendous gain in your communication skills in less than two to three months of concentrated effort, even if you go at your own speed of a page a day.Reading this list is a great fun, while expanding your vocabulary at the same time. It is meant to help to improve the vocabulary of the visitors, the students (who are preparing for various examinations), the authors, journalists, literati and all other people who are interested in improving their language skills.
What does Cookie Pusher mean?
Cookie is the word Americans use for biscuit. A cookie pusher is someone who flatters people in order to get ahead in life.
• My boss is very lucky because the office is full of cookie pushers. He gets at least one free lunch every week.
• Ravi is a well-known cookie pusher in my class.
• A cookie pusher came in today and told me what a great guy I was.
By the way, a lazy person can also be called a cookie pusher.
• I don't understand how a no good cookie pusher like Kalyan got promoted.
• My boss said that from now on it's going to be only performance that counts. He is planning to fire all cookie pushers.
• Our government offices are overflowing with cookie pushers.
COURTESY : The Hindu (The National News-Paper) - India
Synonyms and Antonyms
From Cookie Pusher to HOME PAGE