10 Commandments of God
The 10 Commandments of God are :
- I am the Lord thy God (who have brought thee out of the land of Egypt (Mizrahim), out of the house of bondage).
- Thou shalt not have any other gods besides me. Thou shalt not make for thyself any graven image ([carved idol] or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; thou shalt not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, punishing the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those that hate me; but showing mercy to thousands of generations of those that love me, and keep my commandments).
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain (for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that takes his name in vain).
- Remember to keep holy the sabbath day (six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a sabbath, that is, the rest of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not do any work therein, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy ox, nor thy ass, nor any of thy beasts, nor the stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest, even as thyself. Remember that thou also didst serve in Egypt, and the Lord thy God brought thee out from thence with a strong hand, and a stretched out arm. Therefore hath he commanded thee that thou shouldst observe the Sabbath day).
- Honour thy father and mother (that thy days be long in the land which the Lord gives thee).
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s (goods) (house or fields, nor his male or female slaves, nor his ox or ass, or anything that belongs to him).
( Deuteronomy 5:6-21 )
From 10 Commandments of God to HOME PAGE