10 Commandments of Math
The 10 Commandments of Math are :
- Thou shalt not divide by zero.
- Thou shalt not put other textbooks before thee in math class.
- Thou shalt show thy work. Check thy work and confirm that thy results are reasonable.
- Remember thy test days and prepare for them wholly.
- Thou shalt honour the correct order of operations.
- Thou shalt not do thy math homework in ink!
- Thou shalt commit the facts of arithmetic to memory.
- Thou shalt do unto one side of an equation what thou doest to the other.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy original problems. Thou shalt copy thy problems accurately and legibly.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s paper, not anything that is thy neighbour’s.
From 10 Commandments of Math to HOME PAGE