10 Educational Commandments
The 10 Educational Commandments for Parents are :
- Commit as a family to be involved in a school.
- Learn how the schools are ordered.
- Learn what my child needs to graduate successfully from high school.
- Support the learning of Mathematics, Science and English.
- Understand how grades work. (A, B, C, D and E)
- Encourage my child to take honours and advanced course.
- Help my child prepare for college early.
- Realize college is affordable.
- Do my part in helping my child study.
- Teach my child to hope and visualise his/her future.
From 10 Educational Commandments for Parents to HOME PAGE