10 Amazing Facts about The Body
1. Bones are four times stronger than concrete.
2. The human body produces enough saliva in a lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
3. The acid in the stomach is strong enough to dissolve zinc.
4. The Nose can recognize different 50,000 scents.
5. In 30 minutes, the human body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to the boil.
6. There are 45 miles of nerves in the body.
7. More than half of the bones in the human body are found in the hands and feet.
8. The human body has enough carbon to fill 1,000 pencils.
9. Our hearts pump 2,000 gallons of blood each day.
10. Humans sneeze at speeds of up to 100 mph.
10 Amazing Facts about The Body :
10 Amazing Facts about The Body To HOME PAGE
Idioms Index – Previous Page