10 Quotes By Gautam Buddha That Will Help You Succeed in Life
Born as a prince of the kingdom of Kapilvastu in Nepal, Gautam Buddha gave up the worldly pleasures in search for nirvana. On his path to spirituality, he taught his disciples some very important life lessons, the meaning of life itself and how can one achieve true happiness.
Check out some insightful quotes by the enlightened Buddha that would restore your confidence in yourself and goodness in the world.
1. When you like a flower, you pluck it. But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
2. If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.
3. Do not dwell the past. Do not dream of the future. Concentrate the mind on the present moment.
4. Three things cannot be long hidden : he Sun, The moon and The truth.
5. Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it…no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
6. All that we are the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.
7. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve YOUR love & affection.
8. Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is a permanent law.
9. There is no path to HAPPINESS. Happiness is the path.
10. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
10 Quotes By Gautam Buddha That Will Help You Succeed in Life :
10 Quotes By Gautam Buddha That Will Help You Succeed in Life To HOME PAGE
Idioms Index – Previous Page