12th Grade Trigonometry
Online Tutoring IndexFrom 12th Grade Trigonometry Online Tutoring to HOME PAGE
: 12th Grade Math
Hundreds of 12th Grade Tutors are online
and ready to help you RIGHT NOW!
Try Our FREE Demo Now!
Ask a Question? Get an Answer!
Our 12th Trigonometry Grade Online Tutoring program is designed to help you get the desired grade by mastering the subject.
Get help in understanding all subjects.
This is a representative list of topics covered in our Grade 12 Math - Trigonometry program. However all our programs will be customized for the individual student.
- Graphing functions
- Graph functions of the form f(t) = A sin (Bt + C) or f(t) = A cos (Bt + C)
- Phase shift
- Trigonometric functions
- Tangent and co-tangent functions
- Secant and co-secant functions
- Formulas for sines and cosines
- Addition formulas
- Half-angle formulas for sines
- Double-angle formulas for sines
- Half-angle formulas for cosines
- Double-angle formulas for cosines
- Polar/rectangular coordinates
- Polar coordinates
- Rectangular coordinates
- Complex numbers in polar form
- DeMoivre's theorem
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Area of triangle (one angle and 2 adjacent sides)
Come join our 12th Grade Online Tutoring program today and experience our unique Advantage!
Learn with us. Get online tutoring, homework help anytime, anywhere.
Ours is for unlimited number of sessions per month.