15 Quotes by Khaled Hosseini, Idioms and Phrases, Idioms, Phrases
Related Links : 15 Quotes by Khaled Hosseini
15 Quotes by Khaled Hosseini
15 Quotes by Khaled Hosseini :
1. Like a compass needle that points north, a man’s accusing finger always finds a woman….Always.
2. I RAN WITH THE WIND BLOWING IN MY FACE. AND A SMILE AS WIDE AS
THE VALLEY OF PANJSHER ON MY LIPS…..IRAN.
3. I didn't remember what month that was, or what year even. I only knew the memory lived in me, a perfectly encapsulated morsel of a good past, a brushstroke of color on the gray, barren canvas that our lives had become.
4. Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favourite colours.
5. I’m all you have in this world Mariam and when I’m gone you’ll have nothing…..You ARE nothingl.
6. And in the end the question that always came back to me was this? How could I, of all
people, chastise someone for their past?
7. And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.
8. I suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us.
9. It’s wrong what they said about the past, I’ve learned, about how you can bury it. Because the past claws its way out.
10. The rope that pulls you from the flood can become a noose around your neck.
11. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
12. There is a way to be good again.
13. One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls.
14. She remembered Nana saying once that each snowflake was a sigh heaved by an aggrieved woman somewhere in the world. That all the sighs drifted up the sky gathered into clouds and then broke into tiny pieces that fell silently on the people below. As a reminder of how women like us suffer, she’d said. How quietly we endure all that falls upon us.
15. A MAN’S HEART IS A WRETCHED, WRETCHED THING. IT ISN’T LIKE A MOTHER’S WOMB, IT WON’T BLEED. IT WON’T STRETCH TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOU.
Grammar is the set of prearranged conventional rules which regulate, control and manage any particular language, so in order to grasp any language accurately,it is of utmost importance to have a strong hold over grammar. English grammar can be defined as the edifice of expressions or terminologies in the English Language, including the structure of words, construction of phrases, clauses and sentences.