In this fast – paced and instant world, we often lose the peace of our minds and spread the negativity around. Negativity is often more contagious than the positivity, so how do we remain at peace when there’s a storm going on inside us? How do we protect ourselves from being affected by someone else’s storms? You don’t always need a peaceful environment around you to attain inner peace. Here are some of the spiritual and practical quotes which will help you in getting and maintaining inner peace.
1. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
2. SURRENDER TO WHAT IS.
LET GO OF WHAT WAS.
HAVE FAITH IN WHAT WILL BE.
3. Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
4. DO NOT CONTINUE THE BATTLE. ONE MAY THINK THEY HAVE WON.
BECAUSE YOU CHOSE SILENCE. BUT THE TRUE WINNER IS THE ONE WITH
PEACE IN THEIR HEART.
5. Peace…it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
6. Each morning, we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
7. To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.
8. You get there by realizing that you are already there.
9. If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It Is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.
10. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
11. Listen to your own voice…your own soul. If something does not feel right, it probably it is not.
12. There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that
irritates and hurts. It is a sword that kills.
13. HOLDING ON TO ANGER IS LIKE GRASPING A HOT COAL WITH THE INTENT OF THROWING IT AT SOMEONE. ELSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GETS BURNED.
14. In the end, only three things matter….how much you loved, how gently you lived and
how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
15. Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their
16. DON'T START YOUR DAY WITH THE BROKEN PIECES OF YESTERDAY.
EVERY DAY IS A FRESH START. EACH DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING. EVERY MORNING WE WAKE UP IS THE FIRST DAY OF OUR NEW LIFE.
17. No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
18. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must
walk the path.
19. If you don't make peace with your past it will keep showing up in your present.
20. The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.