English Grammar Index
Subject and Predicate :
An abstract noun is the name of a quality that persons or things have, action theor tasted.
Flight (the action being involved in flying)
Richness (the state of being rich)
Childhood (the state of being a child)
Wickedness (the quality of being wicked)
Fighting (the action being involved in fight)
Bravery (the quality of being brave)
1. Solomon was the king of wisdom.
2. She was a Queen of beauty.
3. We respect honesty.
4. He is a boy of obedience.
5. Always speak the truth.
6. the elephant has great strength.
7. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
8. Never tell a lie.
9. He sets a high value on his time.
10. I often think of the happy days of childhood.
From Abstract Noun to HOME PAGE