Business Dictionary :
Active, Actively and Activity
Active : adjective : busy
• Active partner = partner who works in the companyActively
• An active demand for oil shares
• Oil shares are very active.
• An active day on the Stock Exchange
• Business is active.
: in a busy way
• The company is actively recruiting new personnel.Activity
: being active or busy
• A low level of business activityActivity Chart
• There was a lot of activity on the Stock Exchange.
= plan showing work which has been done so that it can be compared to the plan of work to be doneMonthly Activity Report
= report by a department on what has been done during the past month NOTE
: no plural QUOTE
: Preliminary indications of the level of business investment and activity during the March quarter will provide a good picture of economic activity in 1985. (Australian Financial Review) From Active to HOME PAGE