Active Voice to Passive Voice
English Grammar IndexActive Voice to Passive Voice : From Active Voice to Passive Voice to HOME PAGE
- The match will be won by our team.
- America was discovered by Columbus.
- Sunlight is reflected by the Moon.
- The song has been sung by Chitra.
- They reached Mumbai by train.
- You must be here by five O’clock.
- A tall tree stood by the side of the road.
- The Home minister arrived here by air.
- Milk is sold here.
- The thief has been arrested.
- Deepavali is celebrated all over India.
- Letters are delivered twice a day.
- I am surprised to hear the news.
- Children are fond of hearing stories.
- Faraday was interested in chemistry.
- I am pleased to meet you.