Adjective of Number (or) Numeral Adjective
English Grammar IndexAdjective of Number (or) Numeral Adjective :
From Adjective of Number (or) Numeral Adjective to HOME PAGE
Adjective which express the number of persons or things are called the Adjective of Number or Numeral Adjective.Examples :
- I wrote two letters.
- There are seven days in a week.
- I have learnt many languages.
- Most boys like cricket.
- Abdul won the second prize.
- The hand has five fingers.
- Few cats look well.
- All men must die.
- Ram came first in the race.
- There are ten class rooms in our school.