Business Dictionary :
Adjudicate, Adjudication and Adjudicator
Adjudicate : verb : to give a judgement between two parties in law
• To decide a legal problemAdjudication
• To adjudicate a claim
• To adjudicate in a dispute
• He was adjudicated bankrupt.
• He was declared legally bankrupt.
: act of giving a judgement or of deciding a legal problem Adjudication
: order or adjudication of bankruptcy = order by a court making someone bankruptAdjudication Tribunal
= group which adjudicates in industrial disputes Adjudicator
: person who gives a decision on a problem
• He was an adjudicator in an industrial dispute. From Adjudicate to HOME PAGE