Previous PageAdman : noun : informal man who works in advertisingAdmen : Plural Noun
• The admen are using balloons as promotional material.
• All this admin work takes a lot of my time.• There is too much admin in this job.• Admin costs seem to be rising each quarter.• The admin people have sent the report back.
• He administers a large pension fund.
• The expenses of the administration • Of administration expenses = costs of management, not including production, marketing or distribution costs• Letters of administration = letter given by a court to allow someone to deal with the estate of a person who has died
• Administration Staff say they need the report immediately.
• Administrative Details• Administrative Expenses