Adverb Clause of Place
The Adverb Clause of Place indicates the place about which the verb talks.
The Adverb Clause of Place starts with where, wherever, whereas etc…
• I have put it where I can find it again.
In this sentence, the Clause, ‘where I can find it again’ indicates the place where it is put.
That Adverb Clause is of Place.
• They can stay where they are.
In this sentence, the Adverb-Clause ‘where they are’ indicates the place where they can stay.
That is an Adverb-Clause of Place.
In the following sentences, the Adverb-Clauses of Place have been colored blue.
• Wherever you live, I will come to that place to live.
• He led the caravan, wherever he wanted to go.
• You can paste it wherever you like to be.
• Let him be arrested wherever he may be found.
• Let us go to where they asked us to wait.
Go to the section on Adverb Clause of Condition to continue