Business Dictionary :
Ahead and Aim
Ahead : adverb : in front of or better than
• We are already ahead of our sales forecast.Aim
• The company has a lot of work ahead of it if it wants to increase its market share.
: something which you try to do
• One of our aims is to increase the quality of our products.Aim
• The company has achieved all its aims.
• The company has done all the things it had hoped to do.
: to try to do something
• We aim to be No. 1 in the market in two years' time.From Ahead to HOME PAGE
• Each salesman must aim to double his previous year's sales.