Business Dictionary :
All, All-In and All-Out
All : adjective & pronoun : everything or everyone
• All of the managers attended the meeting.All-In
• The salesman should know the prices of all the products he is selling.
: including everything
• all-in price or rate = price which covers all items in a purchase (goods, delivery, tax, insurance) All-Out
: complete or very serious
• The union called for an all-out strike.From All to HOME PAGE
• The personnel manager has launched an all-out campaign to get the staff to work on Friday afternoons.