An Email Application Letter
An Email Application Letter :
The typical Email Application Letter should have the basic form for an email letter-here, a student's letter applying for an internship. Notice the very specific subject line, the use of a formal salutation and the gets right to the point tone that allows the letter to be short. Notice also the full contact information included as part of the signature block. Read our suggestion for comparison with a printed job application letter.
Some Suggestions :
• In a short, three-paragraph letter, you should get right to the point. Both the subject line and the first line of the letter need to make it clear not just that this is a letter of application, but also exactly what position you are applying for.
• The second sentence of the first paragraph should state your biggest claim on the job - usually, that's either your education or your previous work experience.
• The second paragraph should tell your reader more about that biggest claim.
• The third paragraph should make clear what you think the next step needs to be.
• If you're going to attach a resume, the email utility will usually show that on the letter screen as well.
Successful Writing Index
From An Email Application Letter to HOME PAGE