Business Dictionary :
Article, Articled and Aside
Article : noun :
(a) product or thing for sale
• to launch a new article on the market
• a black market in luxury articles
(b) section of a legal agreement
• See article 8 of the contract (c) articles of association or US articles of incorporation = document which sets up a company and says what work it will do.Articled
• Director appointed under the articles of the company.
• This procedure is not allowed under the articles of association of the company.
: articled clerk = clerk who is bound by contract to work in a lawyer's office for some years to learn the law Articulated Lorry
or Articulated Vehicle
: large lorry formed of two parts the second pulled by the first Aside
: to one side or out of the way
• To put aside or to set aside = to save (money)From Article to HOME PAGE
• He is putting £50 aside each week to pay for his car.