Business Dictionary :
Bar, Bareboat Charter, Barely
Bar : noun :
(a) Place where you can buy and drink alcohol
• The sales reps met in the bar of the hotel.
(b) small shopSandwich Bar
: small shop where you can buy sandwiches to take awaySnack Bar
: small restaurant where you can get simple meals
(c) Thing which stops you doing something
• Government legislation is a bar to foreign trade.
(d) GB the profession of barrister
• To be called to the bar : to become a barristerBar Chart
: chart where values or quantities are shown as thick columns of different heights Bar Code
: system of lines printed on a product which when read by a computer give a reference number or price Bareboat Charter
: system of chartering a ship where the owner provides only the ship, but not the crew, fuel or insurance Barely
: almost not
• There is barely enough money left to pay the staff.From Bar to HOME PAGE
• She barely had time to call her lawyer.