Beautiful Expressions Index
There are innumerable beautiful expressions in English. A thing of beauty is a joy for ever is one of the immortal lines of the great poet Keats.
The Beauty is ultimate reality is another immortal lines but of Tagore. The English language abounds in such beautiful expressions which bring us immense joy. Happy turns of phrases, striking imageries, peculiar styles, semantically interesting structures and memorable phrases are added in this page.
Here are few of those immortal lines and beautiful expressions.
- Nature is the art of God Eternal. (Dante)
- Never complain and never explain. (Disraeli)
- None but the brave deserves the fair. (J. Dryden)
- Now join your hands and with your hands your hearts. (Henry IV pt 3. 4 : 6: 39)
- Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps the end of the beginning. (Winston Churchill)