Business Dictionary :
Bill : noun :
(a) Written list of charges to be paid
• The salesman wrote out the bill.To foot the bill
• Does the bill include VAT?
• The bill is made out to Smith Ltd.
• The builder sent in his bill.
• He left the country without paying his bills.
= to pay the costs
) List of charges in a restaurant
• Can I have the bill please?
• The bill comes to £20 including service.
• Does the bill include service?
• The waiter has added 10% to the bill for service.
) Written paper promising to pay moneyBill Of Exchange
= document which tells a bank to pay a person (usually used in payments in foreign currency)Accommodation Bill
= bill of exchange where the person signing is helping someone else to raise a loan From Bill to HOME PAGE