Business Dictionary :
Bind : verb : to tie or to attach
• The company is bound by its articles of association.NOTE
• He does not consider himself bound by the agreement which was signed by his predecessor.
: binding - bound Binder
) stiff cardboard cover for papersRing Binder
= cover with rings in it which fit into special holes made in sheets of paper
) US : temporary agreement for insurance sent before the insurance policy is issued NOTE
: The GB English for this is cover note. Binding
: an agreement which legally forces someone to do something
• A binding contractFrom Bind to HOME PAGE
• This document is not legally binding.
• The agreement is binding on all parties = all parties signing it must do what is agreed.