Business Dictionary :
Boom : noun : time when sales or production or business activity are increasing
• A period of economic boomBoom
• The boom of the 19705
• Boom industry = industry which is expanding rapidly
• A boom share = share in a company which is expanding
• The boom years = years when there is an economic boom
: to expand or to become prosperous
• Business is booming.Booming
• Sales are booming.
: which is expanding or becoming prosperous
• A booming industry or companyFrom Boom to HOME PAGE
• Technology is a booming sector of the economy.