Business Dictionary :
Boost and Booth
Boost : noun : to help to increase
• This publicity will give sales a boost.Boost
• The government hopes to give a boost to industrial development.
: to make something increase
• We expect our publicity campaign to boost sail's by 25%.QUOTE
• The company hopes to boost its market’s share.
• Incentive schemes are boosting production.
: The Company expects to boost our turnover this year to $12 million from $10 million. (Financial Times) Booth
(a) small place for one person to stand or sitTelephone Booth
= public box with a telephoneTicket Booth
= place outdoors where a person sells tickets
(b) US section of a commercial fair where a company exhibits its products or services NOTE
: The GB English for this is STAND. From Boost and Booth to HOME PAGE