Business Dictionary :
Borrow : verb : to take money from someone for a time possibly paying interest for it and repaying it at the end of the period
• He borrowed £1,000 from the bank.Borrower
• The company had to borrow heavily to repay its debts.
• They borrowed £25,000 against the security of the factory.
• To borrow short or long = to borrow for a short or long period
: person who borrows
• Borrowers from the bank pay 12% interest.
: Action of borrowing money
• The new factory was financed by bank borrowing.Borrowing Power
= amount of money which a company can borrow Borrowings
= money borrowed
• The company's borrowings have doubled.Bank Borrowings
= loans made by banks From Borrow to HOME PAGE