Business Dictionary :
Box : noun : cardboard or wood or plastic container
• The goods were sent in thin cardboard boxes.Box File
• The watches are prepacked in plastic display boxes.
• Paperclips come in boxes of two hundred = packed two hundred to a box.
= file (for papers) made like a box Box Number
= reference number used in a post office or an advertisement to avoid giving an address
• Please reply to Box No. 209.Cash Box
• Our address is : P.O. Box 74209 - Edinburgh.
= metal box for keeping cashLetter Box
or Mail Box
= place where incoming mail is putCall Box
= outdoor telephone kiosk Boxed
: put in a box or sold in a boxBoxed Set
= set of items sold together in a box From Box to HOME PAGE