Business Dictionary :
Build Up and Built-In
Build Up : verb :
(a) To create something by adding pieces together
• He bought several shoe shops and gradually built up a chain.
(b) To expand something gradually
• To build up a profitable businessBuild-Up
• To build up a team of salesmen
: gradual increase
• A build-up in salesBuilt-In
• A sales build-up
• There will be a big publicity build-up before the launch of the new model
: forming part of the system or of a machine
• The micro has a built-in clock.From Build Up to HOME PAGE
• The accounting system has a series of built-in checks.