Business Dictionary :
On Business = on commercial work
• He had to go abroad on business.
• The chairman is in Holland on business.
Business : noun : Commercial Company
• He owns a small car repair business.
• She runs a business from her home.
• He set up in business as an insurance broker.
Business Address = details of number, street and town where a company is located
Business Card = card showing a businessman's name and the name and address of the company he works for
Business Correspondence = letters concerned with a business
Business Equipment = machines used in an office
Business Expansion Scheme = system in Britain where money invested for some years in a new company is free from tax
Business Expenses = money spent on running a business not on stock or assets
Business Hours = time (usually 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) when a business is open
Big Business = very large commercial firms
From Business to HOME PAGE