Business Dictionary :
On Business = on commercial work
• He had to go abroad on business.Business
• The chairman is in Holland on business.
: Commercial Company
• He owns a small car repair business.Business Address
• She runs a business from her home.
• He set up in business as an insurance broker.
= details of number, street and town where a company is locatedBusiness Card
= card showing a businessman's name and the name and address of the company he works for Business Correspondence
= letters concerned with a businessBusiness Equipment
= machines used in an officeBusiness Expansion Scheme
= system in Britain where money invested for some years in a new company is free from taxBusiness Expenses
= money spent on running a business not on stock or assets Business Hours
= time (usually 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) when a business is openBig Business
= very large commercial firms From Business to HOME PAGE