Business Dictionary :
Buy : verb : to get something by paying money
• He bought 10,000 shares.NOTE
• The company has been bought by its leading supplier.
• To buy wholesale and sell retail
• To buy for cash
• To buy forward = to buy foreign currency before you need it in order to be sure of the exchange rate
: buying - bought Buy
: purchaseGood Buy
or Bad Buy
= thing bought which is or is not worth the money paid for it
• That watch was a good buy.Buy Back
• This car was a bad buy.
: to buy something which you have sold
• He sold the shop last year and is now trying to buy it back. From Buy to HOME PAGE