Business Dictionary :
Buy : verb : to get something by paying money
• He bought 10,000 shares.
• The company has been bought by its leading supplier.
• To buy wholesale and sell retail
• To buy for cash
• To buy forward = to buy foreign currency before you need it in order to be sure of the exchange rate
NOTE : buying - bought
Buy : noun : purchase
Good Buy or Bad Buy = thing bought which is or is not worth the money paid for it
• That watch was a good buy.
• This car was a bad buy.
Buy Back : verb : to buy something which you have sold
• He sold the shop last year and is now trying to buy it back.
From Buy to HOME PAGE