Change into Other Degrees
English Grammar IndexChange into Other Degrees :
From Change into Other Degrees to HOME PAGE
- Milk is the best diet. (superlative)
No other diet is so good as milk. (positive )
- The elephant is bigger than any other animal. (comparative)
The elephant is the biggest animal. (superlativea0
- Manoj is the best bowler in the team. (superlative)
No other bowler in the team is so good as Manoj.
- Nitric acid is one of the most corrosive acids.
Nitric acid is more corrosive than most other acids.
- No other bird is so beautiful as peacock. (positive)
Peacock is the most beautiful bird. (superlative)
- Kolkata is bigger than Chennai. (comparative)
Chennai is no so big as Kolkata. (positive)
- Very few Indian Kings were as great as Akbar. (positive)
Akbar was one of the greatest Indian kings. (superlative)
- Vimal is not so intelligent as Kumar. (positive)
Kumar is more intelligent than Vimal.
- Very few monuments in the world are as splendid as Taj Mahal. (positive)
Taj Mahal is one of the most splendid monuments in the world. (superlative)
- Rajan is the worst player in the group. (comparative)
No other player in the group is so bad as Rajan. (positive)